Manhattan is the most densely populated of New York City’s 5 boroughs. It’s mostly made up of Manhattan Island, bounded by the Hudson, East and Harlem rivers. Among the world’s major commercial, financial and cultural centers, it’s the heart of “the Big Apple.” Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building, neon-lit Times Square and the theaters of Broadway.
The Manhattan Island is roughly 13.4 miles long and about 2.3 miles wide at its widest. Except at its northern and southern tips, the borough’s avenues run roughly north and south, and streets run east and west.
- New York City is made up of five boroughs: Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island.
- The Empire State building gets hit by lightning about 23 times per year.
- New York City is the largest city in the United States.
- There is a birth in NYC every 4.4 minutes.
- Population: 1.632 million (2019)
The Atlantic City Boardwalk is the backbone of this seaside resort city, providing access to hotels, resorts, shops, casinos and more. Stemming from the Atlantic City Boardwalk are several piers featuring a number of attractions and unique shopping venues. It is the famed promenade known for the roaring sea and dozens of confection shops and […]
Thank you for watching, most of the information for each Camper is on their YouTube or Instagram account located in the details of each video. Latest from the Blog
The Cuisinart Advantage 12pc Ceramic-Coated Color Knife Set with Blade Guards is a great knife set for the price.